Moulds in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
Are you crazy about baking? Then you must love to look around for quality baking accessories. And when it comes to quality bakery accessories suppliers, Petra Hospitality is the name of trust. We introduce our small but efficient baking molds with loose base. This mold is also for sale in bulk with very affordable price. Let’s have a look on the specifications of our tiny tart moulds.
- Material: tins molds, silicone baking molds
- Mini to large Tart Mould Tin
- Multiple variations in Diameter: Usually 100mm, 250mm, 280mm
- Base: a strong loose base is available
- Oven safe to 220 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Freezer safe: Yes
- Microwave Safe: No, not suitable to microwave
- Function: Ideal for savory bites and sweet treats
- These metal fluted tarts moulds are efficiently helpful in baking delicious sweet and other pies.
- Occasions: parties, picnics, birthday parties
- It is an easy and quick process to remove baked tartlets with loose base
- Heat conductive core is an effective non-stick surface
Do you love tiny moulds? These mini moulds tarts are the most convenient bakery accessories. Now it is possible to make and bake delicious and luscious looking treats with Petra Hospitality. These metal core tartlet tins have ability to bake ideally. You are definitely going to rock your party this time with these moulds.
The best feature of these moulds is that they are heat conductive. You cannot find the better option in the market right now. The second feature they have unique is that they are simple and easy to use. You can use butter paper or baking sheet or you can just oil the inner surface of the moulds before pouring the batter in them. The fluted sides bring style and appeal to the sweet treats and pies.
These moulds are freezer friendly too, but not suitable to put in microwave. Here is a quick tip for you. Make your picnic more delicious and memorable this time and try preparing a batch of cheese and tomato quiches. Or you can have mouth-watering Bramley apple tartlets to serve at a dinner party. So this is a perfect match for a starter bites and desserts.
What can you bake in moulds?
There are many options that you can take and bake in moulds. Cookies are very common to be made in moulds. It is easy and comfy to handle cookies in moulds. You can also make cupcakes, peanut butter cups and a batch of cheese and tomato quiches.
How do you keep a cake from sticking to a silicone Mould?
First of all make sure the silicone mould is clean and dry. Then grease the pan or mold and pour the batter in. after baking the food, remove the mold from oven and let it cool down. Do not try to get it out when it is hot. Secondly, you can use a butter paper or a baking sheet to avoid sticking. Third, use Petra Hospitality’s silicone moulds to avoid any mess.