Pans & Trays in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
You are baking today? Get your baking accessories like baking tray, pan tray together. You can cook variety of foods and dishes in these pans and trays. The question is this, do you really have that quality oven tray that your food needs? The material of the baking tray varies a lot. Petra Hospitality presents high quality baking tray and pans to make your baking happy and comfortable. You can get rid of low standard sticky pans that ruin your cakes’ shape and can have the best quality non stick pans by Petra Hospitality. Let’s check out the specifications of our baking tray and pans.
- Material: stainless steel food trays, aluminium non stick pans, aluminium pizza trays, silicone muffin trays
- Functions: ideal for cake, muffins, pizza, pasta, food etc
- Mini to large pans tray
- Multiple variations in Diameter
- Base: Strong non-stick base
- Oven safe to 220 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Freezer safe: Yes
- Microwave Safe: No, not suitable to microwave
- Occasions: parties, picnics, birthday parties
- It is an easy and quick process to remove baked items with non stick pans
- Heat conductive core is an effective non-stick surface
- Available Quantity: these trays and pans are available in combination and bulk both
- To be used: ideal for restaurants, caterers, cafes, bakeries etc.
We all know that a good quality material of a baking tray or pan plays a vital role in baking high quality cake, pizza or any other food. Most of the baking accessories in the market prove to be rough after a few days baking experience. Some of them even can’t handle a single test. Sticky, over burnt results are hectic and disappointing all the time. Petra Hospitality presents high quality baking pans and trays to make your baking experience utmost and happy. Our products are liked by the expert bakers and restaurants’ chefs for their best quality and results. You can make pizzas, cakes, pies, pastas and any other food with best quality and happy ending. So why not to try them once in a very affordable price?
Where can you find pans & trays in Australia?
This is not a difficult process to find pans and trays in Australia. You can find them in any market, whether it is online or a physical market. The real question is that, where can you find the best quality baking tray or pan in Australia? We have the solution for this question. Petra Hospitality has a wide range of baking pans and trays that can help you in baking for a long long time without a single mess. We want you to try once and then feel the difference. You can easily contact our bakery accessories supplier department by giving a call to us at 1300 007 387or email us at email@example.com
What is the most common size cake pan?
8 by 8 inches cake pans are the most commonly used size in square. The most common rectangular cake pan size is 13 by 9 inches. 9 by 5 inches is the ideal size for a loaf pan.
What are the best baking trays and pans?
First of all choose the best size of the baking pan for your specific recipe. Otherwise you can have an over burnt or over-flown food item in result. Aluminum and silicone materials are the most liked materials in baking trays and pans.